1. Copyright 2009. All material on this site, and the files associated with it, are copyrighted by Wills Eye Hospital. The design and layout of The Wills Eye Knowledge Portal are copyrighted by Wills Eye Hospital. It is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America and under treaties with other nations. The lectures and videos presented are copyrighted by the original creators of the material who have received permissions and consents for its content. The Wills Eye Hospital has received written consents from the creators of this material to post these lectures. You may not download, screen capture, copy, reproduce, redistribute, republish, publicly display, post, or transmit material on this site unless expressly permitted by Wills Eye Hospital, and then only the designated material. The Wills Eye Hospital in no way represents or warrants that your use of materials displayed on this site does not infringe the rights of third parties. If you believe any materials infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials from The Wills Eye Knowledge Portal by contacting our administrator.
2. No Medical Advice Given. The information on this site is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help, advice, diagnosis or treatment. The site is aimed at comprehensive ophthalmologist, specialist and health professionals in all disciplines. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you have regarding your medical care. Nothing contained in this site is intended to constitute a medical diagnosis or treatment. Nothing in this site is intended as a recommendation or endorsement of any specific tests, products, procedures, companies, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned in this site. Any reliance on any information provided by the website personnel, others appearing on the site at the invitation of the website and/or other visitors to the site is solely at the user's risk. Information on this site is not intended to create any physician-patient relationship.
3. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties. You acknowledge and agree that use of this site is at your own risk and that the site and any information contained on or provided through the site is provided on an "as is" basis. The Wills Eye Hospital makes no warranties, express or implied, about the use of this site or the materials in it, and disclaims any express or implied warranty of accuracy or quality, and any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Wills Eye Hospital also expressly disclaims any liability for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as you access or browse the site or download material from it. Under no circumstances shall The Wills Eye Hospital be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages, fees, fines or penalties, loss of revenue or business or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to your use of this site, or sites accessed through this site, and/or content or information provided on or through this site. You acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this site is to stop using it.
5. User Submissions. Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including testimonials, quotes, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and may be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. You hereby grant The Wills Eye Hospital a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license in any copyrightable material that you transmit or post to our site. Any such material may be used by The Wills Eye Hospital for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, The Wills Eye Hospital are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques in any communication that you send to the site, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. You acknowledge that you are responsible for all information you send to the website. You may not post or transmit any information that is illegal, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, ethnically or racially offensive or discriminatory, profane, infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any third party, invades the privacy of another person or any other information or materials that constitute a crime, gives rise to a civil action or otherwise violate any law or confidentiality agreement.
6. Revisions. The Wills Eye Hospital reserves the right to modify and supplement these terms at any time, without prior notice, by posting the new terms on the site. You agree to review these terms periodically to be aware of such modification and your access or use of the site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified agreement.
8. Participant Restriction This site is intended only for those able to legally form a binding contract. If this is not possible, then you may not use this site. The Wills Eye Hospital reserves the right to cancel your subscription including canceling your login and password if, at any time and for any reason, without giving you prior notice, in our sole discretion, including, but not limited to instances that we believe you may have engaged in fraudulent behavior, downloading copyrighted materials, or any other illegal activity. You agree that Wills Eye Hospital will not be held liable to you or any third party for taking these actions.
YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS BY USING THIS WEB SITE.